Early Bird Sponsor Rates Close February 12, 2016
GIDS is the biggest independent summit for software developers in India ( source: The Hindu). With outstanding educational sessions, powerhouse speakers, a high-profile award ceremony ( source: The Times of India), sponsorship opportunities at GIDS 2016 offer a great way to maximize your company's visibility and maintain a heightened profile, before during and after the event. If your marketing strategy involves selling value, agility, openness, user empowerment, and a new way of doing business, come to the show where every attendee is in search of just that. The qualified, professional audience you'll find will help you build your business and meet your goals.
All sponsorship opportunities are exclusive to Great Indian Developer Expo 2016 exhibitors, and are designed to maximize your companies' visibility.
Come join thousands of people who are active constituents and stakeholders in the Indian developer ecosystem. For further details on sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities, please contact your Saltmarch Media representative.
"Every year GIDS exceeds expectations in terms of the quality of the contacts made, the companies that attend, the organization and professionalism. The summit is highly recommended and it only gets better every year." - Susan Haimet, Co-founder, DreamFace Interactive.
Your success in reaching your target audience is of prime importance to us. Sponsoring GIDS 2016 will encourage our guests, speakers and delegates to spend time getting to know you and your products and services. Attendees will have the chance to discover your products and services as they learn about the latest technologies, practical solutions, and best practices.
- Focused Audience: our sponsorship program is designed to create maximum engagement with the knowledgeable, tech-savvy audience that is in attendance. The conference is highly targeted to our database of attendee profiles to match that of the event. This ensures your audience is precise and your sales effort can be accurate and cost-effective.
- Meet Implementers and Buyers: the delegates visit from near and far but all are making a clear effort to set time aside to attend, learn and do business. Today, all functions of business are driving purchase decisions, from developers to designers to business strategists (read as the entire "Developer" ecosystem) applying mobile, big data, Java, Microsoft computing and rich web technologies to their work.
- Augment your sales opportunities: by sponsoring at GIDS, you have the unique opportunity to augment your existing sales opportunities and develop future sales leads by building a marketing database of qualified prospects. By putting your brand in front of an audience of over 4500, you not only enhance your image, but also increase awareness about your company and its offerings.
- Networking: business executives and technology stalwarts come to the summit to meet and establish a strong rapport with potential partners and open up possibilities for knowledge exchange. So the event is a great opportunity, if you are looking to sell your company's brand equity and establish relationships within the ecosystem.
- Maximum Market Reach: at GIDS, you have the opportunity to reach an influential and motivated audience of over 4500 software professionals from across the sub-continent. By sponsoring and exhibiting at the summit your brand and your product will be seen by many more of your focused target group over four days than if you were to invest in many months of alternative routes. The summit is also a great place to meet potential customers whom you may never have met otherwise.
- Optimum Showcase on a Vendor-Neutral Platform: by showcasing your goods in a vendor-neutral environment that reflects your brand, your gain greater impact because you are allowing your customers to see, feel and interact with your company where the buyer is under no strain to make a purchase.
Who Should Sponsor
The wide array of sponsorship opportunities on offer allows us to help you find the most effective way to reach out to our attendees. Sponsorship opportunities range from INR 1,00,000 to INR 25,00,000. For more information on the available sponsor packages and opportunities, please fill the online form. A summit representative will contact you within 48 hours.
Venue Layout Plan
Great Indian Developer Expo features some of the top Indian and international technology vendors showcasing their brands, products, enterprise technologies, community-building efforts, and demonstrations of their technology solutions.
Sponsors/exhibitors at previous editions of the summit include Google, Oracle, PayPal, Microsoft, Amazon, Goldman Sachs, HP, Sapient, Ford, Vodafone, DevExpress, Red Hat, Micro Focus, MySQL, SAP, vmWare, Adobe, Samsung, Intel, Yahoo, Dapper, Telerik, IBM, Akamai, Neudesic, Aspose, Hazelcast, GitHub, Embarcadero, Dreamface Interactive, Serena Software, Lightstreamer, Yodelee, Nokia, Broadridge, iLog, Quest, GrapeCity, Thoughtworks, Parasoft, Sybase, Infragistics, Zero Turnaround, Coho Data, Pearson, Dreamfactory, ComponentOne, Sony Ericsson, BlackBerry, Collabnet, Lenovo, ISC2 and others.
Roll your mouse over the booth numbers to see who is exhibiting at this year's summit. View the location map here.